Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Road to Appomattox tease...

While I was working with my network to write guest posts for me last month, I wrote a guest posts for them in return. While they write about history, they both talk about different things and I wanted to diversify my writing style to match each respective blog. The first one was my experience sewing (can be found at Historic Stitches) and the second post was about my take on Freeman Tilden for a forthcoming History with Hilary. Both blogs write much more briefly than I do, so it was a challenge to be succinct.

This month will be a full post by me about the last major 150th anniversary Civil War event called "The Long Road to Appomattox" that I am planning on attending. So look forward to that later on this month...

No comments:

Post a Comment